Neck Size Guide For Spoilt Rotten Pets Dog Bandanas
Tiny For Neck Sizes Between 6″ And Up To 10″ Suitable for Toy dog breeds, Chihuahuas, Toy Poodles, Puppies and Cats!
Small For Neck Sizes Between 11″ And Up To 16″ Suitable for Yorkies, Westies, Jack Russells, Pugs, Boston Terriers and similar sized dogs
Medium To Large For Neck Sizes Between 17″ And Up To 22″ Suitable for Golden Retriever, Springer Spaniels, Labradors, Boxers, Staffies and similar sized dogs
Large To Extra Large For Neck Sizes Between 23″ And Up To 27″ Suitable for Dogue de Bordeaux, St Bernards, and Newfoundland similar sized dogs
Although we have provided some guidelines about which size is generally suitable for various breeds, every dog is different so we recommended if you can to please measure your dog’s neck.
If you have a special neck size requirement please buy the MADE TO MEASURE option and let us know the size you require either in the message box or use the CONTACT SELLER option
- Spoilt Rotten Pets Seasonal Slogan Bandana – Christmas Fun For Your Four Legged Friend
- Quality Red Cotton Front With Soft Fleece Reverse – So Comfortable Your Dog Won’t Notice They Are Wearing It. We Also Offer A Made To Measure Service We Place The Snap Fasteners To Fit Any Requested Size
- Each Bandana Has Two Sets Of Poppers To Adjust The Neck Size For Your Dog. This Enables Each Size To Fit Anywhere On, Or Between Neck Measurement Size Shown
- Spoilt Rotten Products Have Been Featured On This Morning, Your Dog Magazine, Horse & Hound.
- Spoilt Rotten Bandanas Are Made To Last – Machine Washable On A Low Setting. Very Easy To Put On And Take Off. They Can Also Be Worn Comfortably With Your Dogs Harness And Lead Or Collar And Lead