This upgraded hamster cage from Songmics will definitely be a comfortable home for your pet. Made of natural fir and full of fragrance, this item is both harmless and attractive to your pet. What is more, your pet can grind its teeth by the novelty of the use of chew toy. Just buy one and it will give you a surprise.
Attention: The item could not be delivered to the following areas, such as Channel Islands, Isle of Man etc.
The reasons why hamster bites the wooden boards and the solutions.
– Grinding teeth is hamster’s nature. It will bite anything that is accessible.
– The boring life in the cage will force the hamster to turn biting boards as its bobby.
– The unhealthy living habit will also cause the biting. If you spoil your pet too much, then it may develop into a unhealthy habit.
– To avoid letting the hamster feel boring, you are expected to interact with your pet as much as possible. Meanwhile, please put some interesting toys in the cage to attract its attention. Last, it is understandable to spoil your pet. However, please pay attention to helping it form a good habit in the process of spoiling it.
– Material: China fir wood
– Dimensions: about 600 x 400 x 800 mm (W x D x H)
– Dimensions of column: about 25 x 35 mm
– Board thickness: about 10 mm
– Weight: 8 kg
– Color: natural
– 1 x Hamster Cage
– 1 x Chew Toy
– 1 x Accessories Bag
– 1 x Instructions
- High – quality material – Eco – friendly and harmless by adopting China fir as the material; delicate craft with no lacquer on the surface
- Delicate design – Conducive to air flow with the galvanized and anti – rust wire mesh as the openable roof; easy to clean it with the openable roof
- Rational layout – Good visibility by adopting 2 mm thick perspex on three directions; convenient for the hamster to move around among the 4 – level activities areas; placing your pet’s toys and food at the bottom level
- Chew toy – Reducing the risk of biting wooden boards by providing a turnip – shaped pine stick for grinding teeth;smearing your pet’s food on the stick to let it use the stick; using a fragrant twig from the fruit tree to replace the original stick when it is consumed completely
- Usable range – 80 x 60 x 40 cm as the size; suitable for hamster, mouse and other pets less than 20 cm (excluding the length of the tail)