ITC-306UK is a pre-wired heating temperature controller with timing function;
Especially for the breeding and cultivation.
The thermostat can be set to two different temperatures with its dual function timing cycle for 24 hours after the day and night, which may better suited to the physiological needs of animals and plants.
ITC-306UK temperature controller can be widely used, overheating protection and automatic temperature control all kinds of electrical equipment for Aquarium, Pets breeding, hatching, fungi fermentation and seed germination acceleration, etc.
This Plug & Play product designed with dual LCD display, and offers an optional display of Celsius or Fahrenheit, allowing humanized temperature control.
With great power 2200W, it is suitable for most applications. And the temperature may become more accurate controlled with its function of temperature calibration and temperature hysteresis.
Plug & Play design, easy to use.
Dual time-setting cycle for 24 hours, different temperature between day and night can be adjusted based on the physical needs of animals and plants.
Support reading with Celsius or Fahrenheit unit(-50~99 °C / -58~210 ° F);
Maximum Output Power: 1100W (110V) / 2200W (220V).
Dual display window, are displayed in a position to the measured temperature and set temperature simultaneously.
Overtemperature and sensor error alarm.
Certification Approvals: CE, Rohs, FCC.
The package includes
1x ITC-306UK Temperature Controller heating thermostat timer in Box
1x User manual in English
- Both relays are 2 for heating,NO cooling. Support Centigrade or Fahrenheit(-50~99 °C / -58~210 ° F).
- Double cycle time setting for 24 hours.Can set different temperatures for day and night.
- Dual display window, be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time.
- Important note: If you want to control 20~25°C, please set TS=25, DS=5. Only current temperature lower than 20°C,heating lamp on and start heating. If between 20~25°C, heating lamp off,no heating output.
- Temperature calibration;Over-temperature and sensor fault alarm.