Hamsters: The Essential Guide to Ownership, Care, & Training For Your Pet (Hamster Care)
** Get this book by Author Kate H. Pellham **
Have you been thinking about getting a pet hamster? Are you kids constantly begging you for a pet but you aren’t sure whether it’s a smart decision? Do you already own a hamster but want to learn more about how to care for it properly?
Then this complete guide to hamster care is exactly what you are looking for. It will provide you with all the information you need to make the right decision. Whether you are considering buying a hamster or you already own one, this guide is the perfect resource to help you make the smartest decisions when it comes to owning a hamster as a pet.
For example, did you know that not all hamsters are the same? There are more than 25 different species of hamster in the world! Only 5 of them have been domesticated to be kept as pets. But even among those 5, there are some important differences that you need to know when making your decision to get a hamster.
This guide contains a full chapter that thoroughly describes each of these 5 species—where they are native to, what they look like, what their personality is like, and more. This will help you decide not only whether to get a hamster or not but which specific species of hamster is right for you!
Owning a pet can be a huge responsibility. You’re taking care of a living creature, after all. Use this guide to make sure you are ready to take on all the responsibilities that come with owning a pet hamster. You can make sure that your hamster is happy, healthy, and safe by following the simple instructions for hamster care in this book.
Consider all the pros and cons so that you can make the right choices! Learn about:
- the physical & behavioral characteristics of all 5 species of “pet” hamster
- their life cycle and habitat in the wild
- the basic necessities you need to buy for a pet and how much it’s going to cost you to provide the proper care
- everything you need to know about giving your hamster the highest possible quality of life
- the pros and cons of owning a pet hamster
- the most common problems & illnesses that hamsters experience and how to watch out for them
- special tips for training your hamster to do cool tricks
- a bonus chapter on how to start breeding hamsters and the best way to sell them
- and much, much more!
Make sure that you know everything you need to know before you make this important decision. Find out if owning a hamster is the right choice for you!
>>Purchase or Download This Book Today, Available on Kindle & in Print. <<