1. Tolerates high temperatures from reptile heat or light bulbs.
2. Tough ceramic sockets won’t break down in heat stress.
3. The exterior finish is powder coated and fired for added luster and long life.
4. The bulb is made from glass containing rare earth black phosphors, which simulates the moon’s natural glow for nocturnal viewing without disturbing the reptile’s day/night cycle.
Note: Surface temperature is too high, do not directly touch during use.
— 1 x Heat Emitter Bulb
- Material: Ceramic + Alloy
- Diameter of heating surface: 8.5cm/3.3
- Height: 10.5cm/4.1inch
- Voltage: 220-230V
- Heating source: Ceramic, infrared, electrical, no light emitted